Saturday 17 October 2009



So Brooklyn that day was fun, the weather was really nice so Jed, Emma and I went to a roof top restaurant and ate Sunday lunch :) very pleasant! The following week was dedicated to working, for one of our classes we went to the Guggenhim museum, which was cool, we went to see the Kandinsky exhibition except I was more impressed by the architecture than the paintings! 
On the Thursday I went and had lunch at  the Rockerfella Unitversity, with my friend jane who works in the presidents offices, it is located on the Upper East side and has a view of the East river, a view i've not seen much since I got here. 

 
That Friday evening about 6 of us made our way to central park to celebrate John Lennon's Birthday, we all sat around singing Beatles songs in the middle of strawberry fields, I really enjoyed it there was such a good atmosphere and everyone was so friendly. 


The following night about 15 of us went to my friend's Cliff's 22nd birthday celebration, held at a really cool town house near union square, it was a crazy night, but amazing fun. 
This past week I've been working quite hard, so not had much time to go do all the fun things! I can't believe I've been here for almost two months, it's going by so quickly, It's beginning to get very cold here, and i'm in desperate need of a winter jacket...maybe some shopping tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment